Grace Notes

GRACE NOTE: n. in theater, a small gesture, evocative of character. / GRACE: n. unmerited divine favor. / NOTE: 1.v. to observe with care. 2.v. to preserve in writing. 3.n. an informal record.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

No . . . Not a Jaguar


4 Comments:

Blogger Maura said...

congratulations!!! this video is SO sweet. I'm so happy for you!

Fri Oct 26, 06:26:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Tara said...

Thanks, Maura! Yes, we're probably crazy. :)

Fri Oct 26, 10:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Erin said...

LOL... both the jaguar comment and the "It's me!" comment... and congratulations! What a fun way to tell the girls!

Sun Oct 28, 01:05:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Yolanda said...

Congratulations! I kept putting off watching the video because I always check your blog in my office. I just saw it now and saw the big news. Congratulations!

Wed Nov 28, 12:20:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home