Another Casual Conversation with Gillian about My Demise
Gillian, cheerfully: What will you do in heaven with Jesus if you go before me?
Me: Oh, we'll watch over you.
G: How will you see me if I'm in houses?
Me: I'll keep a look out. And we'll get things ready for when you get there.
G, coming in for a big, happy hug: I'll be so happy when I see you!
Me: Me too! But first I would want you to have a really great life and do everything you want to do, okay?
G: Okay! Just remember not to go while I'm still a kid.
Me: I'll do my best.
Me: Oh, we'll watch over you.
G: How will you see me if I'm in houses?
Me: I'll keep a look out. And we'll get things ready for when you get there.
G, coming in for a big, happy hug: I'll be so happy when I see you!
Me: Me too! But first I would want you to have a really great life and do everything you want to do, okay?
G: Okay! Just remember not to go while I'm still a kid.
Me: I'll do my best.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home