Grace Notes

GRACE NOTE: n. in theater, a small gesture, evocative of character. / GRACE: n. unmerited divine favor. / NOTE: 1.v. to observe with care. 2.v. to preserve in writing. 3.n. an informal record.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Time's Lapsed: Photos

The day the baby turned two weeks old, I said (okay, maybe wailed) to Sam, "I can't believe he's two weeks old already!"  Sam replied, "No, he's just a week old."  When I pointed out that I'd been back in class for a week, and that therefore he was two weeks old, Sam said, "This has been the fastest two weeks of my life."

It really has.  When AC was a baby, those first weeks felt endless.  Partly it was the sleeplessness, to which we've pretty much become accustomed in the last five years, and partly it was her constant crying (I didn't put her down without her crying until she was about 8 weeks old).  This little one has been with us for a month as of today.  Just as evidence, here are some pics, with more to come shortly:

Here's my teeny guy at 11 days.

At two weeks

At three weeks (+1 day)


At 3 1/2 weeks

















Four weeks old


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home