Grace Notes

GRACE NOTE: n. in theater, a small gesture, evocative of character. / GRACE: n. unmerited divine favor. / NOTE: 1.v. to observe with care. 2.v. to preserve in writing. 3.n. an informal record.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Hey, Wait a Minute . . .

S: I have no ice cream.
T: Poor you.
S: The right answer is, "Husband, I love you so much I will go to the store and buy you some tonight."
T: Isn't it supposed to be the husband running out to buy things craved by the pregnant wife, and not vice versa?
S: You're so right. I'll go and buy you some ice cream right away.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

This is hilarious. You know that Sam was really "sacrificing" himself on your behalf to go out and buy ice cream you could both eat.

Thu Sep 03, 09:57:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Tara said...

And Andrew, I don't even eat that ice cream . . .

Fri Sep 04, 08:30:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

Did he happen to also pick up an item you WERE craving? Hee.

Tue Sep 08, 08:44:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home