They Know About Us
I've felt twinges of self-consciousness about our having another baby rather quickly, such as when a colleague recently responded to the news by saying "SO! Are you two planning to be our local Jon and Kate?" (Uh, no. There was a cautionary tale.)

Still, even having weathered that question, I was a little taken aback when this flyer showed up in our mailbox:
Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be nothing more personalized than an ad for a new line of Huggies diapers, called "Little Movers." I guess Facebook's almost creepily targeted advertising has gotten to me.
4 Comments:
Congratulations on the new baby on the way! But that poor stork, he must think all he has to do is fly back and forth to your house.
Blessings,
Lee
They're watching you.
Thanks, Lee! :)
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, I'm SO excited for all of you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home