In Your Corner
AC never likes being set down. In fact, it's only in the last couple of weeks that she's started to prefer walking (holding our hands) over being carried. I've had her in a sling, a pouch, an Ergo, or a mei tai endlessly since she was born, even though I never had a philosophical commitment to bigtime babywearing. However, one does what one must when it comes to prying a small, pleading child from one's shins.
Anyway, it recently occurred to me that in the kitchen at least, where the floor is kind of slate-y, she might tolerate being put down if I made her a little nest of blankets next to her box of toys. I think she liked it because Big Bear was waiting for her there, and he always gets big hugs and kisses when she greets him every morning. Here's a pic for Mamaw and Papaw, who gave her Big Bear for Christmas last year:
2 Comments:
Adorable!
Looks cozy. Who wouldn't love a nest like that. Good job mama!
Post a Comment
<< Home