Grace Notes

GRACE NOTE: n. in theater, a small gesture, evocative of character. / GRACE: n. unmerited divine favor. / NOTE: 1.v. to observe with care. 2.v. to preserve in writing. 3.n. an informal record.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Fortune Cookie Wisdom

One little ritual I like about our trips up to the South Hills is stopping on the way back for Chinese food. The restaurant is a little too far away from our house to be convenient on most regular nights, but since it's on the way home when we've been shopping, AC and I almost always stop there and pick up some take-out for Sam and me.

This time, our bag contained an extra fortune cookie, which we decided must be Allison Clare's. This was only confirmed when I cracked it open for her this afternoon:














Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Nice!!!

Tue Apr 07, 01:53:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home