First of Many
Yesterday, the weather was perfect here, as I hear it was all over the East Coast. Where I live, however, a bright, balmy day is rare and to be celebrated--a perfect occasion for one's first ice cream cone.
When we gave AC her first bite, she was surprised by the cold (I guess), screwed up her face with longsuffering disgust, and tried to push the ice cream out of her mouth with her tongue. But before she had gotten it all out, she realized that it was sweet and started avidly licking it back in. I missed that part with the camera, but here's a little more, for AC's grandparents and other friends.
The shrieks at the end are her indication that the ice cream is not coming fast enough. We've tried teaching her the baby sign for "more," but alas, I think she has discovered that shrieking works just as well.
7 Comments:
this video is adorable! i love the mmmmm sound she makes! :)
That's so funny--Jamie had his first "official" ice cream cone yesterday, too! We went out to Wienczek's Dairy Bar. He loved it.
It looked so good I was about to start shrieking myself.
This comment has been removed by the author.
"Ah! Ah!" Hee hee hee!
I love the looks of contemplation. Nice red fingernails, by the way!
watching that video was the best way to start my day! so adorable! your manicure looks smashing, by the way!
cute! She looks kind of... stoned by the end, what with all the ice cream satisfaction.
Post a Comment
<< Home