Dateline: New Haven
I'm posting this from New Haven, where AC and I are visiting the home of the Two Js (one J present) and inspecting baby Sinjin. For me, this has involved cuddling him and kissing his plump little cheeks, while for AC it has involved more foot-pulling and an attempted pacifier sharing program. They seem to like each other--at one point, Sinjin leaned toward AC and said "aaaghh"; she turned to him, and they smiled at each other. All together now: Awwww.
4 Comments:
So thrilled to have you here! I wish we could do this all the time.
That is just way too much mixed-heritage cuteness for one photo! Three cheers for cute babies.
She is really starting to realize the meaning of the camera...that smile is priceless!
Wow! Those two are darn cute! Sinjin looks like a middle aged man who should be in a lab coat peering into his microscope! He has so MUCH hair too! Adorable!
Post a Comment
<< Home