Grace Notes

GRACE NOTE: n. in theater, a small gesture, evocative of character. / GRACE: n. unmerited divine favor. / NOTE: 1.v. to observe with care. 2.v. to preserve in writing. 3.n. an informal record.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Turns Out, You CAN Get Good Help These Days

When April, our babysitter, arrived today, I greeted her at the door with Allison Clare on my hip, and that little heartbreaker of mine smiled and reached out for the babysitter.  Whom I think I'll now have to fire. ;)

Or, I'll just stand over the crib at 3:00 a.m., and look down at my hungry babe and say, "Where is April now that you need her, huh? Bet she's sleeping in her nice, warm bed!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda said...

Ouch! I have to say...I love Lydia's stranger anxiety. I would be so sad if she wanted to be held by other people all the time.

Mon Nov 10, 03:04:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home