Grace Notes

GRACE NOTE: n. in theater, a small gesture, evocative of character. / GRACE: n. unmerited divine favor. / NOTE: 1.v. to observe with care. 2.v. to preserve in writing. 3.n. an informal record.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Smiles

Here's a picture of our happy girl:


And is it just me, or do Allison Clare and her Papaw look like twins? ("Papaw"? Yes, my child is one of the few Korean hillbillies.)

4 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Ohhhh, how precious.

Tue Jul 01, 11:49:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

She looks so different from when I saw her. It's one of my favorite qualities about babies, but it makes me a little sad when I can't witness he various changes.

Tue Jul 01, 10:22:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Yolanda said...

Wow, she is really growing fast! I love her smile :)

Wed Jul 02, 12:47:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Andrew said...

I might have to use this for a quote on my Fb page. ~Noel

Wed Jul 02, 10:09:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home