Dream Girl
It finally happened.
Last night, Allison Clare slept from 7:52 pm. to 6:35 a.m.! Then, just to put some icing on the cake, she nipped for just a couple of minutes and fell right back to sleep until 9:20 a.m.
I know these updates must be quite tedious, but you have to understand that I'm the kind of person who has seriously prioritized 8-9 hours of sleep throughout my adult life. But since February 28, I hadn't slept for more than 4 1/2 hours, and usually more like 3, at a time.
Allison Clare had been sleeping for longer chunks, for 6 or even 7 hours at a time, but they always began at 8:00 and then ended in the middle of the night for me, so that I got plenty of sleep total, but not all together . . . until now.
Thank you, baby!
Last night, Allison Clare slept from 7:52 pm. to 6:35 a.m.! Then, just to put some icing on the cake, she nipped for just a couple of minutes and fell right back to sleep until 9:20 a.m.
I know these updates must be quite tedious, but you have to understand that I'm the kind of person who has seriously prioritized 8-9 hours of sleep throughout my adult life. But since February 28, I hadn't slept for more than 4 1/2 hours, and usually more like 3, at a time.
Allison Clare had been sleeping for longer chunks, for 6 or even 7 hours at a time, but they always began at 8:00 and then ended in the middle of the night for me, so that I got plenty of sleep total, but not all together . . . until now.
Thank you, baby!
4 Comments:
Go Allison Clare!
These updates aren't tedious. I love them.
And congrats to Allison Clare. Perhaps she will soon value sleep as much as you! Maybe more! ; )
I'm sure I'm not your only blog reader who wants to say: pics are always nice too!
Tedious? These are causes for huge "Hallelujahs"!
I'm extremely jealous of Alison's champion sleeping skills. I do not find this tedious at all. A blog detailing your exact steps in getting her to sleep would be much appreciated by at least one of your readers :) By the way, we have the same carseat, and I'm guessing the same stroller set-up as you and love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home