Grace Notes

GRACE NOTE: n. in theater, a small gesture, evocative of character. / GRACE: n. unmerited divine favor. / NOTE: 1.v. to observe with care. 2.v. to preserve in writing. 3.n. an informal record.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Two Boons

1. Courtesy of AC's new sleep patterns, I got a total of over 9 hours of sleep last night. I am in an unbelievably good mood--did I used to feel this energized all the time?

2. Yesterday, for over 24 hours, I got no email. Yeah--summer has definitely begun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yolanda said...

I guess we're both lurkers, because I've been reading your blog for several months as well. Congratulations! And hooray for the sleep--I'm jealous...

Wed May 28, 08:17:00 AM EDT  
Blogger kate said...

Wow! Give that little girl a gold star. More of the same, please, Allison!

Wed May 28, 04:37:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home