Stay-at-Home Starbucks
Today I think I finished perfecting my raspberry mocha: fill the bottom of a mug with way more chocolate syrup than you'd think, add a generous amount of raspberry syrup (maybe 1/4 of the amount of chocolate), pour in half a mug of extra strong coffee (1.5 x the usual ratio of coffee to water), and fill the rest of the mug with warm milk. The key seems to be an imprudent amount of chocolate.
4 Comments:
Tara wrote:
"The key seems to be an imprudent amount of chocolate"
That's a universal truth ...
Frank
Sounds good. Do you perhaps make a decaff version?
I now know where to come, in a few months, for all my stay-at-home Starbucks idea needs!
Sounds DIVINE.
I don't drink much coffee but occasionally I'll make myself a chocolate milk. It's amazing how long you need to squeeze the bottle to get the milk to turn sufficiently dark.
Post a Comment
<< Home