Grace Notes

GRACE NOTE: n. in theater, a small gesture, evocative of character. / GRACE: n. unmerited divine favor. / NOTE: 1.v. to observe with care. 2.v. to preserve in writing. 3.n. an informal record.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

48 Hours

Here is Allison Clare and the laundry she generated in, oh, about 2 days. (Not including all the clothes of ours that she necessitated we change.) Doesn't she look proud?


6 Comments:

Blogger Maura said...

she looks like an empress (is that how you spell it?) of laundry!!! ack! she is the cutest little bug ever!

Tue Apr 15, 06:10:00 PM EDT  
Blogger kate said...

GREAT photo idea. What a cutie.

Wed Apr 16, 11:05:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Erin said...

Wow! Funny and impressive photo. I love it.

Thu Apr 17, 12:30:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Tara said...

I love "the empress of laundry." I keep thinking of it every time I either prop her up somewhere or gather up her laundry (in my role as one of the loyal subjects). ;)

Thu Apr 17, 10:21:00 AM EDT  
Blogger About the artist said...

Neat idea! It reminds me of this photo essay from "Hungry Planet" where a photographer took a picture of 15 families worldwide, along with all the food they ate in a week:

http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1626519,00.html

It would be cool to see the same thing done with laundry. I imagine a baby in Chad sitting on two rags.

Mon Apr 21, 12:38:00 PM EDT  
Blogger About the artist said...

A shorter link to the same photo essay:

http://tinyurl.com/23xtt3

Mon Apr 21, 12:40:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home