Grace Notes
GRACE NOTE: n. in theater, a small gesture, evocative of character. / GRACE: n. unmerited divine favor. / NOTE: 1.v. to observe with care. 2.v. to preserve in writing. 3.n. an informal record.
GRACE NOTE: n. in theater, a small gesture, evocative of character. / GRACE: n. unmerited divine favor. / NOTE: 1.v. to observe with care. 2.v. to preserve in writing. 3.n. an informal record.
6 Comments:
Tara you look so cute! Thanks for posting the pic! I am so excited to hear about your little bug! :) Hang in there and don't do too much house renovation/work - get some rest! I'll be thinking of you!
and I really like the color of your walls - so pretty.
I was expecting to see a MUCH bigger belly.
Lookin' Good!
Tara, you little slip of a thing! I think I'm only two pounds behind you, at 19 weeks. ugh UGH.
Hey, I didn't notice at first that this was a self-portrait. Awesome.
Thanks, Maura & Erin. Sorry to disappoint, J. ;) And Kate, you've got about a foot of gorgeousness in height on me, so I think that's probably just about right!
Post a Comment
<< Home