B-
I just got an 80% on an American literature quiz by the writers of "The Intellectual Devotional." Too intellectual for me!
GRACE NOTE: n. in theater, a small gesture, evocative of character. / GRACE: n. unmerited divine favor. / NOTE: 1.v. to observe with care. 2.v. to preserve in writing. 3.n. an informal record.
6 Comments:
hmmm. I got an 80%, too. I think we did pretty well. The questions I got wrong (playboy excerpt, who hopped trains) were ones I never would have known.
Maura--I missed the Playboy question too. I guess we were just so innocent . . .
Igotta 10. How many minuses do I put after my F, is what I wonder next...
Ah, Lee. That's strangely comforting in a Schadenfreude-sort-of-way.
60% Phillis Wheatley? Never heard of him/her.
A nice, solid 50 percent for me. Wow. So basically, my coin-flipping skills are as you'd expect.
Post a Comment
<< Home