Man-cation
This weekend, Sam has a reunion with a bunch of high school friends. We've started referring to it as "man-cation" after seeing "man-cation" packages advertised by some cabins in OH, where they are going.
I suspect it is a riot of masculine activities: the beating of chests, grilling of meats, snorting at domestic duties, and disavowing the love of cats.
I suspect it is a riot of masculine activities: the beating of chests, grilling of meats, snorting at domestic duties, and disavowing the love of cats.
3 Comments:
I am sorely tempted to add to that list. A game of tackle football in the mud, anyone?
Lugging stuff around too, the guy who picks up the ice chest full of ice and whatnot off the back of the pickup and saunters over to the cabin with nary a huff or a puff gets special bonus points.
I'm not sure I've actually seen any guys thump their chests, I must say.
Blessings,
Lee <- Does think cats are rugs you have to feed...
Lee, were there other men around when you signed your last comment? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home