Grace Notes

GRACE NOTE: n. in theater, a small gesture, evocative of character. / GRACE: n. unmerited divine favor. / NOTE: 1.v. to observe with care. 2.v. to preserve in writing. 3.n. an informal record.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

House Music

The soundtrack from the first three seasons just came out, and it's pretty good. It has a number of songs that I looked up after various episodes because I liked them so much . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

House! House! House!

I'm sorry. I can't suppress my enthusiasm upon finding a fellow new convert! What a great show. (did you see it Tuesday? What fun! Cameron's new hair color DOES make her look like a hooker...)

Thu Oct 04, 02:50:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Tara said...

Kate--I can't wait to see the new season! We've been DVRing it, but we're not quite done with Season 3. I keep wanting to watch House, and Sam is now on a Heroes kick, so there's a tussle.

Thu Oct 04, 04:02:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home