Grace Notes

GRACE NOTE: n. in theater, a small gesture, evocative of character. / GRACE: n. unmerited divine favor. / NOTE: 1.v. to observe with care. 2.v. to preserve in writing. 3.n. an informal record.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It

Yikes! Kate has tagged me to tell five things about myself that not many people know. This task is difficult because I do not as a rule have many secrets, I have led a rather conventional life, and in the course of keeping this blog, I have leveraged every even potentially interesting fact about myself.

But, anyway, here goes:

1. My family is Italian.

2. I am afraid of going bald.

3. I have never seen A Midsummer Night's Dream and haven't finished reading Pride and Prejudice . . . yet.

4. I have never dated anyone whose name was more than one syllable.

5. When I was little, I had not an imaginary friend, but--get this--an imaginary husband. His name was Beanpicker, and he worked at Burger King.

I tag PJ, the artist formerly known as the MC, and Sam, though my hopes for compliance are somewhat low. Surprise me, guys!

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I am truly horrified about "Pride and Prejudice" PROFESSOR.

Wed Dec 27, 11:21:00 PM EST  
Blogger kate said...

Two and five are hilarious. I am similarly shocked at the P&P revelation... Especially as it seems to suggest that you've STARTED it, but just haven't managed to extend yourself to FINISH it.
Sigh ... Sigh ... Okay, I'm a hopeless sap when it comes to that book.

Thu Dec 28, 11:14:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list, Tara. I love the Beanpicker.

Thu Dec 28, 05:43:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara, I sent you an email to your school account earlier this week.

Sun Dec 31, 12:25:00 AM EST  
Blogger Tara said...

If you all knew how much hair I shed, you'd know why the paranoia!

Wed Jan 03, 12:45:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I,too, had an imaginary husband. At one time it was "Robin" of "Batman and Robin" and Bobby Sherman. (I'm showing my age.)
2. I have dreams of my teeth falling out or getting knocked out.
3. I hate putt-putt golf.
4. My dad raises Orville Redinbacher popcorn in his fields in Indiana.
5. I was in "Who's who in Foreign Language" students in high school.

Mon Jan 08, 06:33:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home