Grace Notes

GRACE NOTE: n. in theater, a small gesture, evocative of character. / GRACE: n. unmerited divine favor. / NOTE: 1.v. to observe with care. 2.v. to preserve in writing. 3.n. an informal record.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Ho-Hum

Your Brain is 87% Female, 13% Male

You have the brain of a girly girl
Which isn't a bad thing at all
You're emphatetic, caring, and in tune with emotions.
You're a good friend and give great advice.


It's no surprise that I have the brain of "a girly-girl." But 87% . . . that's almost an A. ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 67% female. Which is a C -. I'll take it!

Fri Aug 18, 03:04:00 PM EDT  
Blogger kate said...

On what curve is that a C-minus? Have I been out of academia for that long?
Face it, Dottie -- you're a D-plus!

Tue Aug 22, 04:21:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

An F. 53% female. Surprised? Remind me to tell you about another result.

Tue Aug 22, 09:53:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home