Grace Notes

GRACE NOTE: n. in theater, a small gesture, evocative of character. / GRACE: n. unmerited divine favor. / NOTE: 1.v. to observe with care. 2.v. to preserve in writing. 3.n. an informal record.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Paris, PA

Courtesy of Erin, I found out today that I belong in Paris. That must be why I live where I do: Paris on the Monongahela, as we may start to call it.

You Belong in Paris

You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris.
You're the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm highly affended that the question about "expressing your artisticc talent" excludes ceramics and sculpture...perhaps to "craft" oriented? I don't want to dabble, but I don't consider myself a designer, director or painter.

By the way, I supposedly belong in London. I find that mildly ironic, since I did spend a pleasant semester studying there, but vowed to not live there again--nice to visit but save me from the pollution and hustle and drab black clothing!

Thu May 18, 04:29:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Tara said...

Juli: Yes, it clearly doesn't cover all the bases. :)

Lee: Flan--yum! It's a Spanish dessert, sort of like an egg custard with a sweet sauce poured over it . . .

Fri May 19, 12:29:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

Interesting. I retook the quiz for purposes of your blog and also came up with Paris. I too didn't think the "perfect pub buddy" was the right fit.

Fri May 19, 11:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri May 19, 11:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri May 19, 11:20:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home