Snow
In defiance of the snow on my porch this morning, I offer the following recently observed signs of spring:
At home: 1 flowering tree with pink buds, dozens of daffodils by the step
On my walk to campus: 8 crocuses
At school: 2 thongs, showing out from under 2 pair of skimpy jeans. (Sigh--I am getting old.)
Online: 5 suns in a row on the 10-day forecast.
At home: 1 flowering tree with pink buds, dozens of daffodils by the step
On my walk to campus: 8 crocuses
At school: 2 thongs, showing out from under 2 pair of skimpy jeans. (Sigh--I am getting old.)
Online: 5 suns in a row on the 10-day forecast.
2 Comments:
Okay, I guess we don't have pollen . . . just to torment myself this afternoon, I checked the weather in NC and saw "Sunny, high of 70" . . . here it was "Snow, high of 41." Now I know why when I moved here, everywhere I went people said to me, "You moved here from North Carolina? WHY?"
You can't possibly mean that you thought the whale tail (visible thongs) was/were okay at one point. I still cannot believe that is/was an intentional style.
Post a Comment
<< Home