Motley Crew
Um, just to clarify: I meant that the Raleigh folk had no more than the usual problems in their lives, not in their heads (see "Church People, Prequel" below). Oddly enough, though, some RVCFers objected not because I implied eccentricity, but because I failed to credit them with all the oddities they proudly claim for themselves. Or for their spouses!
So, okay, y'all really were a funny bunch (funny-strange, or funny-ha-ha?), which was the real reason I felt right at home. Speaking of fitting in, is it really a problem to be found reading through the trash?
So, okay, y'all really were a funny bunch (funny-strange, or funny-ha-ha?), which was the real reason I felt right at home. Speaking of fitting in, is it really a problem to be found reading through the trash?
1 Comments:
Lee, your herculean efforts are noted. But any putative oddities have not distracted anyone from your generous heart. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home