It's RoomBob!
Thanks to all who submitted names in the Roomba-naming contest a few weeks ago. The Roomba expressed a preference for preserving his surname in some way, so he will henceforth be known as RoomBob, though I also wanted to name him HumBug, which was so apt and clever. Maybe if he ever becomes a champion show Roomba he will be called RoomBob the HumBug.
I adore RoomBob. The floors really do look as if I've actually cleaned (and though I tried to tell myself things weren't that bad yet, they apparently were). RoomBob does not do stairs, dusting, windows, dishes, the bathroom, or the grocery shopping, but still he is a great help. Holly is not sure what to think about RoomBob and mainly eyes him warily from the top of the staircase. Maybe she's jealous.
I adore RoomBob. The floors really do look as if I've actually cleaned (and though I tried to tell myself things weren't that bad yet, they apparently were). RoomBob does not do stairs, dusting, windows, dishes, the bathroom, or the grocery shopping, but still he is a great help. Holly is not sure what to think about RoomBob and mainly eyes him warily from the top of the staircase. Maybe she's jealous.
3 Comments:
Good choice!
Go RoomBob! I'm happy to hear that he's such a help.
Yesssss!
Is there a prize?
Post a Comment
<< Home